May 22, 2020 | Version 2.0.0 (is it okay to make such a big jump?)
Tada! A whole new look! I decided that although I liked Eleventy and Hylia, it wasn't the look that I really wanted. I've always been a fan of minimalistic, simple websites. The website now uses
Mostly migrated the Eleventy content. Added the first part of the Vue CLI tutorial to the front page, including a fancy image I made of the CLI using
- Updated the resources page to include a link to an article about user stories.
- Changed hover color for posts archive page from gray to blue.
- Deleted unused images to keep the site from being bogged down.
- Decided to stick with using a basic, sans-serif font for the site.
- PageSpeed Insights currently at 100. I do see the Max Potential First Input Delay is at 160 ms, will figure out how to address later.
April 20, 2020 | Version 1.0.0
It's been a struggle, but at long last, this site is finally up and running 🎉 Overall, installing Eleventy and deploying to Netlify wasn't too bad, but there were a few hiccups along the way.
- Added a resources page that detailed books, websites, tools, and other suggestions.
- Wrote "welcome text" for the homepage.
- Changed highlight value from yellow to a lovely muted blue.
- Analyzed Page Speed for the first time - currently sitting at 100. I'm aware there's not much here, but that's okay. Will try to keep it between 95 - 100 always.